At Redhouse construction we believe in a professional approach to construction, placing the client’s requirements, the health and safety of our employees and reducing our environmental footprint at the centre of our business. Redhouse construction have completed major projects within several sectors including retail, education, office, leisure and residential.
At Redhouse construction we understand the importance of meeting both time and financial deadlines and believe the long term relationships we have with many of our clients speaks for itself. The Redhouse team does have a depth of experience within the construction industry but we don’t rest on our laurels and are actively committed in the review of our management procedures, health and safety policy and environmental policy.
Red House Construction Limited is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The Company recognizes the need to operate the business in a manner that reflects good environmental management.
The Company is aware of the environmental impacts of its operations and will balance its aims with the need to protect both the local and global environment.
The Company is committed to providing the necessary financial and personnel resources to fulfill the Companies environmental policy.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
Health & Safety
RedHouse Construction Uk Ltd are committed to providing a work environment that is safe and healthy for all employees and those affected by our activities. All company operations shall be carried out so as to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that the health, safety or conditions of any person or property will not be adversely affected.
The Directors are actively committed to the provision of active leadership along with the engagement of the workforce in the promotion and achievement of safe and healthy conditions. The Board will provide adequate resources, information and training to ensure that the management teams can deliver the objectives set by the Directors for continuous improvement throughout the business.